Handbook of Cultural and Heritage Management
6. Chapter 5 - BUILDING A CULTURAL MANAGEMENT PLAN
6.2. Aims and goals of the plan
When establishing the management plan one has to set clearly its goals and answer additional questions such as:
● Who are involved or affected by the management plan?
● In which ways will it facilitate enhancement of local identity, visibility and economy?
● How can we achieve the collaboration between stakeholders?
● How will the plan be eventually implemented within the given time framework?
● How can we evaluate the short-term and long-term impact of the project run by the management plan?The answers to these questions have to spring from the preliminary collaboration between stakeholders and from their pledge that they will facilitate research.